Brazilian Real (BRL)
News: Brazilian Real
- KPTH - The Medical Device Market - Siouxland News - KMEG 14 and FOX 44 - Brazil (12 November 2013, 8:00 am)
- KPTH - Construction in Brazil - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 - Siouxland News - KMEG 14 and FOX 44 (8 November 2013, 8:00 am)
- KCEN - The Brazilian Savory Snacks Market - What Consumers Eat and Why - KCEN HD - Waco, ... (29 October 2013, 7:00 am)
Reports & Events: Brazilian Real
- BC estende isenção de requerimento de capital das exposições cambiais inferiores a 2% do Patrimônio de Referência (17 August 2012, 8:02 pm)
- Agenda do presidente Alexandre Tombini para o período de 20/8 a 24/8 (17 August 2012, 8:00 pm)
- Discurso do presidente Alexandre Tombini no 22º Congresso da Fenabrave (17 August 2012, 3:56 pm)
Discussions: Brazilian Real
Sorry, no forex discussions found.
Videos: Brazilian Real
About the Brazilian Real
The Brazilian “real” (plural: reais) is the official currency used in the country of Brazil. Its official currency code (ISO) is “BRL” and it is symbolized by “R$”. The primary denominations include 5, 10, 25 centavos coins; 1 real coins (1 real = 100 centavos); and 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 real paper bank notes. In Brazil, decimal numbers are denoted using a comma (e.g. 1,50). The real has a floated exchange rate and its value is often seen as being dependent on commodity prices (Brazil’s largest export).
Central Bank: Central Bank of Brazil