Philippine Peso (PHP)
About the Philippine Peso
The Philippine “peso” (plural: pesos) is the official currency used in the country of the Philippines. Its official currency code is “PHP” and it is symbolized by a “P”. The primary denominations include 1, 2, 5, 10 peso coins (1 peso = 100 sentimo; however sentimo are rarely used); and 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1000 peso paper bank notes. In the Philippines, decimal numbers are denoted using a point (e.g. 1.50). The peso has a floating exchange rate and its value is often seen as being dependent on commodity prices (The Philippines’s largest export).
Central Bank: Philippine Central Bank
News: Philippine Peso
- Philippines Domestic and International Money Transfer Industry Outlook to 2017 - Tie-ups and Price Wars to ... (15 August 2014, 3:37 pm)
- AP PHOTOS - Trapeze Sends Filipinos Flying High - ABC News (13 August 2014, 11:50 am)
- Bastrop Daily Enterprise - You Might Want To Pay Attention To Garlic Prices In The Philippines - Bastrop Daily Enterprise ... (25 June 2014, 7:00 am)
Reports & Events: Philippine Peso
- 2014-08-19T15:00/Quezon City Credit Surety Fund Launched; 1st in NCR (19 August 2014, 7:00 am)
- 2014-08-19T14:00/BSP Honors its Stakeholders in General Santos City (19 August 2014, 6:00 am)
- 2014-08-19T11:40/Banking System More Inclusive According to BSP Report (19 August 2014, 3:40 am)
Discussions: Philippine Peso
Sorry, no forex discussions found.