Norwegian Krone (NOK)
About the Norwegian Krone
The Norwegian “krone” (plural: kroner) is the official currency used in the country of Norway as well as its external territories Bouvet Island, Queen Maud Land, and Peter I Island. Its official currency code (ISO) is “NOK” and it is symbolized by “kr”. The primary denominations include a 50 øre coin; 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, kroner coins (1 krone = 100 øre); and 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1000 kroner paper bank notes. In Denmark, decimal numbers are denoted using a comma (e.g. 1,50). The krone has a floating exchange rate and its value is often seen as being dependent on commodity prices (Norways’s largest export).
Central Bank: Bank of Norway
News: Norwegian Krone
- Year of the yuan - China's explosive currency goes global — RT Business (2 May 2013, 2:18 pm)
- EudoraNews.com - Five-row band ring Five-row band ring, tiffany and co, tiffany outlet, tiffany ring cheap, - TITLE, ... (17 March 2013, 7:00 am)
- EudoraNews.com - Tiffany 1837(TM) cat eye sunglasses in black and Tiffany Blue(R) acetate. - TITLE, SITE_TAGLINE by giflezghimois ... (17 March 2013, 7:00 am)
Reports & Events: Norwegian Krone
- Olsen, Slyngstad Speak at Parliamentary Hearing on Fund (30 April 2013, 11:14 am)
- High First-Quarter Return on Equity (24 April 2013, 12:14 pm)
- The Fund’s Second-Best Performance (7 March 2013, 1:46 pm)
Discussions: Norwegian Krone
Sorry, no forex discussions found.