Norwegian Krone (NOK)
About the Norwegian Krone
The Norwegian “krone” (plural: kroner) is the official currency used in the country of Norway as well as its external territories Bouvet Island, Queen Maud Land, and Peter I Island. Its official currency code (ISO) is “NOK” and it is symbolized by “kr”. The primary denominations include a 50 øre coin; 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, kroner coins (1 krone = 100 øre); and 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1000 kroner paper bank notes. In Denmark, decimal numbers are denoted using a comma (e.g. 1,50). The krone has a floating exchange rate and its value is often seen as being dependent on commodity prices (Norways’s largest export).
Central Bank: Bank of Norway
News: Norwegian Krone
- KPTM FOX 42 - Saxo Bank Announces Addition of Six New Forward Outright Crosses - FOX 42 - Omaha News, ... (12 May 2014, 7:00 am)
- Wall Street Journal - BT CO 20140506 708281 (6 May 2014, 7:00 am)
- Wall Street Journal - Norway's Telenor in deal to sell Conax unit to Kudelski - WSJ.com (26 March 2014, 7:32 am)
Reports & Events: Norwegian Krone
- Fund makes new investment in Boston ()
- Strategy for norges bank investment management 2014-2016 ()
- Discussion note on syndicated loans ()
Discussions: Norwegian Krone
Sorry, no forex discussions found.